CHARGE Labs invites outstanding candidates with high academic achievements for PhD positions in the following strategic research areas and expertise:
- Advanced motor control algorithms with experience in practical implementation through Opal-RT/dSpace/Microcontroller.
- Electric machine modeling and design for traction application using intelligent optimization algorithms on finite element based software (preferably ANSYS). Preferable if the candidate has experience with motor prototype development and performance testing.
- Electric motor structural and thermal modeling and analysis with experience in finite element based software. The student should have Mechanical Engineering background.
- Power electronics expertise with good hands-on experience on circuit board development for motor drives and advanced theoretical knowledge on existing and new semiconductor switching devices.
- Pushing the boundaries of electric vehicles
- Traction e-motors and controls
- Traction inverters
- High-scale testing facilities
- Trusted by many industry and government leaders