Educational Qualification and Work Experience
B.S. degree in engineering from Sun Yat-sen University, China, in 2010.
Between 2010 and 2013, she spent two and a half years in the industry.
- C. Lai, G. Feng, K. L. V. Iyer, K. Mukherjee, and N. C. Kar, “Genetic algorithm based current optimization for torque ripple reduction of interior PMSMs,” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications, Oct. 2016.
- C. Lai, G. Feng, K. Mukherjee, and N. C. Kar, “Investigations of the influence of PMSM parameter variations in optimal stator current design for torque ripple minimization,” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Oct. 2016.
- C. Lai, G. Feng, K. Mukherjee, V. Loukanov and N. C. Kar, “Torque Ripple Minimization for Interior PMSM with Consideration of Magnetic Saturation Incorporating On-line Parameter Identification,” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Oct. 2016.
- C. Lai, G. Feng, K. L. V. Iyer, K. Mukherjee, and N. C. Kar, “Online estimation of inductances and magnet flux linkage in interior PMSM employing speed harmonic measurements,” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Sept. 2016.
- C. Lai, G. Feng, K. Mukherjee, V. Loukanov and N. C. Kar, “Torque ripple modeling and minimization for interior PMSM considering magnetic saturation,” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Aug. 2016.
- C. Lai, G. Feng, K. Mukherjee, V. Loukanov and N. C. Kar, “Torque ripple minimization for interior pmsm with consideration of magnetic saturation incorporating on-line parameter identification,” Accepted for presentation in the IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation, Florida, 2016.
- Presented industrial project with industrial partner Unconquered Sun Solar Technologies Inc. at the OCE Discovery conference, Toronto, Canada, 2013.
- Presented research project at the University of Windsor booth at Automotive Parts Manufacturer’s Association Annual Conference and Exhibition, Windsor, 2013.
- Poster presentation at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Michigan, USA, 2014.
- Oral presentation at the IEEE International Conference on Electrical Machines, Germany, 2014.
- Poster presentation at the IEEE International Magnetics Conference, Beijing, China, 2015.
- Oral presentation at the 13th Joint MMM-Intermag Conference, California, USA, 2016.
- Attended AUTO 21 Annual Conference, Niagara Falls, Canada, May 2014.
- Assisted in organizing the Symposium for Green Energy and Technology and the IEEE International Workshop on Electrified Vehicle Components & Systemsat the University of Windsor, June 2013.
- Attended AUTO 21 Annual Conference, Toronto, Canada, May 2013.
- Participated in a three-day Electric motor forum in Toronto, December, 2013.
- University of Windsor Doctoral International Entrance Scholarship 2013-2017.
- University of Windsor Graduate Teaching Assistance Winter 2013 to Summer 2016.
- Research Scholarship from Centre for Hybrid Automotive Research and Green Energy 2013 until date.
Area of Research: Traction Machine Drives and Control